We are looking for volunteers and interns to help us run the farm as it takes a lot of hands to keep things running smoothly. There is always something to do in the farm.
Volunteers get a private bedroom in the residency house. Unfortunately we cannot cover any other costs like food or transport etc.
We expect the volunteer to commit on duties for minimum 4 hours a day 5 days a week. The rest of the time volunteer is free to use any of the facilities Maajaam has to offer for ones projects.
Minimum time for volunteering is 2 weeks
Duties are dynamic and seasonal. It might include:
- farm work (gardening, lawn mowing, snow shoveling)
- workshop management (cleaning, organizing)
- residency management (housekeeping, hosting)
- developments (construction work)
- assistance to artists
- documenting processes, social media
- welcoming visitors, giving tours
Contact us to apply.
Send an e-mail with following details:
- background info about yourself (CV is helpful)
- short motivation text why you want to come
- what kind of duties you are happy to help with?
- when and how long you would like to volunteer?
- how do you plan to travel?
- do you own a driver’s license?
- if you have a project in mind you plan to work on
- if you need an official invitation (Erasmus etc)