Emergency residency program for help three Ukrainian artist be safe from the war zone.
Today at Estonian Independence Day, we are announcing an open call for emergency artist residency for artists from Ukraine. We will try to host three artist with their families (one small room per artist) for three months (April - June) for free.
- 1st of April - 1st of July 2022
Number of artists:
- 3 with families (one small room per artist)
- Free accomodation
- Food, transport, artist fee not provided (at the moment)
How to apply:
- to apply please send CV or portfolio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include info if you have a partner/kids with you.
- We are looking for possiblities to find financial help for food costs and artist fees.
- Donations for food costs and artist fees accepted. Check crowdfunding page for more info.
Not an artist?
- If you are a refugee, but not an artist, please contact Estonian Refugee Council. They organize transport and accomodation for refugees. You are welcome in Estonia!